Love, love, love…
It can turn us stupids, eh?
Every single year there is a notice like this going around.
A title called my attention on twitter the other day.
The lawyer Sergio Karas (a well known immigration lawyer from Toronto and of Argentinian origin) twitted an article from the Toronto Star where his opinion was featured:
— Sergio R. Karas (@KARAS_LAW) February 8, 2013
When I read the paper I figured it out right away: another Canadian deceived by a latino girl.
And it’s going to get worst…
Face it, she just wants your passport…
I had the chance of living and working in Waterloo, ON back in the great old RIM days. Being a University city it was full up to the roof of foreign students, being most of them Chinese. I had the chance to see there the interesting chase of the ladies for some sperm holding a Canadian passport.
I have witnessed all these years that incredible fascination that “latino women” create in local men. It’s like a spell that makes them get lost in an unreal world of love. Face it buddy, they just want your passport. Not even a sample of your DNA.
Cubans are on fire these past few months. They suddenly were given the chance to use their passports and they are like a children in a toy store… they do not want where to start! Something similar has been happening lately with Dominicans: they are in fire willing to leave they island as soon as they can. And I bet you, go to Spain in a short vacation and will find as many Spaniards as you want to come back with you. Desperation is bad. For both sides.
These guys that fall in love with some girl in the beach and believe they’ve found the final true love… Loneliness, lack of “world”, who knows!
And the same goes the other way, eh? “Latino boys” are no better than their female counterparts.
A prostitute would be cheaper
Believe me! Or go ask Mr. Livingstone if you want.
This gentleman had to sponsor this girl, while she was doing the paperwork he was kind enough to sent some money for her, also gave her a ring that belonged to his mother (priceless!) and now he has to pay the bill for the financial assistance she asked for: $3800.
Taking a whore to Cuba with you for a week would be much cheaper than that.
A few tips for the lonely Canadian looking for a warm Caribbean companion
You can take these with you in your next vacation…
- Don’t believe anything he/she says. It will be always a lie unless it can be proved.
- You will be never able to prove anything. I bet you the friends and family are part of the charade.
- Just enjoy the moment. Probably you will never get such a great f… again in years!
- Are you sure he/she is the right one? Read your obligations first!
- Are you sure? Really? Make a prenupcial contract!
- But I cannot do that to Ricardo/Maria! He/she is so poor! If they weren’t poor they weren’t be there begging you.
- Ask him/her to do his/her own paperwork, come to Canada as an Economic Immigrant and that your doors (and your bed) will always be there. You can pick him/her up at the airport as a welcome gift.
Really, don’t fall in the arms of these cheaters. They do not deserve your goodness or your money.
Any doubts? Just write me a comment with your story and I can tell you if it’s true or not. I have a sixth sense for Ricardos and Marias!