Citizenship and Immigration Canada is becoming more and more relevant as the day for the budget is approaching.
Although Immigration is always a big deal for the Government of Canada, this particular year seems to mark an after and before on the subject.
You know we always follow the news very close in this matter and that our idea is to bring you the most important information to help in the immigration process. That’s why i thought it’d be a great idea to share this video with you.
It’s a short, 15 minutes interview. Given the importance of the subject, I’d recommend you to play close attention to it:
- The main interest on all these changes is mainly economic. You can find out why on the interview.
- Therefore, economic immigration will be the primary focus.
- Employers will have more saying on the immigration selection schema.
- CIC is aware of the barriers many immigrants find to be able to work ion their areas of expertise (Engineers, Doctors, etc.) Or at least Mr. JK seems to be really into it.
- They want to make the process last months and not years.
- The changes to the citizenship criteria to avoid the “Birth Tourism”
Now that you watched the interview…
This is what I want you to do now:
- Write a comment with your thoughts on what Mr. Jason Kenney said.
- Share this post on Facebook, twitter or wherever your favourite forum is.
- If you haven’t yet, subscribe to our newsletter using the form below.